The Arduino Mega 2560 is a microcontroller board based on the ATmega2560 (datasheet). It has 54 digital input/output pins (of which 14 can be used as PWM outputs), 16 analog inputs, 4 UARTs (hardware serial ports), a 16 MHz crystal oscillator, a USB connection, a power jack, an ICSP header, and a reset button. It contains everything needed to support the microcontroller; simply connect it to a computer with a USB cable or power it with a AC-to-DC adapter or battery to get started. The Mega is compatible with most shields designed for the Arduino Uno, Duemilanove or Diecimila.
- 1. Operating Voltage 5V
- 2. Input Voltage (recommended) 7-12V
- 3. Digital I/O Pins 54 (of which 14 provide PWM output)
- 4. Analog Input Pins 16
- 5. DC Current per I/O Pin 40 mA
- 6.Flash Memory 256 KB of which 8 KB used by bootloader
- 7.SRAM 8 KB
- 8.EEPROM 4 KB
- 1 Arduino Mega2560
- 2. Module can be used with Arduino, Mbed, ARM or any other MCU
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: