L293D is a typical Motor driver or Motor Driver IC which allows DC motor to drive on either direction. L293D is a 16-pin IC which can control a set of two DC motors simultaneously in any direction. It means that you can control two DC motor with a single L293D IC.
- 1. Wide range of supply voltage from 4.5 to 36v
- 2. Separate Input Logic Supply can be provided
- 3. Output Current per channel 1A for L293 and 600mA for L293D
- 4. Peak Current per channel 2A for L293 and 1.2A for L293D
- 5. Output Clamp diodes are provided to drive inductive loads in L293D.
- 6. Automatic Thermal Shutdown
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: